Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cinéma - I Did Not Forget


Like advertisements, movie posters are fun to look at in Paris. This one seemed to be up everywhere on my trip and I found myself looking at it each time, trying to imagine exactly what this movie is about.

I remember on my very first trip to Paris "When Harry Met Sally" had just come out in Paris and there were posters for it everywhere. I loved saying the French title, "Quand Harry Rencontre Sally," even though I did not speak French at all at that point. It sounded so....well, French!  

It's also a great one for this week because I am late in posting and backdating these posts. The new school year got me, what can I say?!

But I did not forget amite amoureuse. ;) And we will never forget September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment